28ml/1oz Delta 8 Distillate with CDTs
Delta 8 in its purest form. CO2-extracted terpenes for higher potency without the contaminants. Nineteen flavors to choose from, including Sativa, Indica, and hybrid strains.
What more can you ask for?
Delta 8 Distillate is one of the best and most versatile D8 products currently available in the market.
Enjoy it any way you want to, whether you prefer vaping or mixing it with food or drinks.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% CO₂-extracted cannabis-derived terpenes (CDTs)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
D8 distillate is amazingly versatile and can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
Aside from vaping and dabbing, you can also enjoy this product by mixing it with your food and drinks. Some apply D8 distillate topically, either directly or mixed with their favorite lotions or oils.
Be aware that dosage and effects vary from person to person. We recommend starting with a low dose if you still need to build a tolerance for it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Delta 8 distillate do?
Aside from its purity, distillate is quite popular among users and patients for its versatility.
Delta 8 distillate is often used in manufacturing vape juices and edibles. You can also mix it with food and drinks. Some apply it topically to relieve pain without the high associated with cannabis. Others prefer to use it sublingually.
What is a Delta 8 high like?
Many people who are unfamiliar with Delta 8 often ask if it can give them a high.
Delta 8 can give people a high but less intense than conventional cannabis. Some users report that Delta 8 gives them more of a head high.
But like conventional cannabis products, D8 can also cause eye redness and mouth dryness.
How much distillate should I use?
Your actual dosage will depend on a few factors, especially your tolerance and choice of consumption method.
Whether you are vaping, dabbing, or mixing D8 with food or drinks, starting with a lower dosage is best until you determine your sweet spot.
How long does Delta 8 take to wear off?
The time it takes for a Delta 8 high to wear off can be anywhere between three to 10 hours.
Factors like dosage, consumption method, and tolerance influence how long a D8 will last.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.