1ml Delta 8 Mystery Cartridge (Hemp-Derived)
If you enjoy cannabis and mysteries, you might want to try our 1ml Delta 8 Mystery Cartridge.
NOTE: Some cartridges may be underfilled and can include botanical-derived terpenes OR cannabis-derived terpenes. Flavor is a mystery and might be a flavor we did not mass produce due to poor feedback in our testing.
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Contains delta-8-THC
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract, Terpenes
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Delta 8 THC boost your productivity?
Yes, Delta 8 THC can boost your mood, focus, and energy levels, which drives you to perform at your best. This psychoactive compound interacts with the endocannabinoid system, affecting perception, mood, and movement. But your body’s response to the substance is crucial to the desired effects. The dosage is also a significant factor, so you must determine how much is ideal for you.
How many hits of Delta 8 THC should you take?
It depends on how much Delta 8 THC you can handle or how much is appropriate to your medical needs. You have to determine your tolerance level and work your way up as your body becomes more acquainted with the substance. Dosing is controlled by how long you draw from the vaping device. Start low and go slow.
When is the best time to use Delta 8 Mystery Cartridge?
Delta 8 THC is a flexible and multi-purpose cannabis extract that can be consumed during the daytime or nighttime. But many users prefer daytime use since it produces euphoric effects, making them more alert. It might also relax your mind and body, which is ideal for nighttime use. Interestingly, the effects depend on how your body responds to the substance and the dosage.
Is vaping more efficient than other delivery methods?
Not necessarily, but it can be true in some instances. Vaping offers a quick onset time of effects and doesn’t irritate the lungs as smoking does. It can also be used almost anywhere since the device is handy. But you have to figure out whether this product suits your purpose for using cannabis. Your choice should match your expectations for guaranteed satisfaction.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.