28ml/1oz Delta 8 Distillate with BDTs
Pure. Potent. Economical.
Now you can enjoy Delta 8 in its unadulterated form. None of the inessentials – from additives to contaminants.
Better yet, you can enjoy D8 distillate however you want it.
Choose from nine flavors and experience for yourself why Delta 8 distillate is one of the best products currently available.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% botanically-derived terpenes (some flavors also include added hemp-derived terpenes)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
One of the best things about using D8 is that you can enjoy it in a variety of ways, from vaping to infusing edibles.
Be aware that the full effects can set in differently from one individual to another. That same principle also applies to dosage.
As a rule of thumb, start with a low dosage until you determine the optimal dosage for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Delta 8 the same as K2?
Delta 8 and other hemp-derived substances, like Delta 9 THC and CBD, are different from K2.
K2 is a synthetic cannabinoid, while D8 is a natural chemical compound. In terms of effects, many people who have tried K2 say that its effects are inconsistent and have more dangerous side effects.
It is also worth noting that in various parts of the world, including most states in the US, D8 is legal, with a few restrictions. K2 and similar synthetic substances like Spice aren’t.
Is Delta 8 good for pain?
Delta 8 is used by many patients to help manage their conditions, including chronic pain.
According to some studies, D8 is as effective as Delta 9 for pain management. More importantly, some patients reported that they didn’t experience adverse side effects. If they did, the side effects were relatively mild.
Can I take Delta 8 every day?
Many people take Delta 8 daily to manage symptoms or as a part of their wellness regimen.
However, there are a few caveats that you ought to know.
D8 can impair your ability to perform some common daily tasks, like driving. Daily intake of the substance can also increase your tolerance.
That means you may need to consume more to get the effects you are after.
Does Delta 8 help with inflammation?
Although there is still limited research on the subject, evidence suggests that Delta 8 has anti-inflammatory properties and can be used for managing conditions like lupus and arthritis.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.