10ml Delta 8 Distillate with BDTs
Try our premium 10ml Delta 8 Distillate BDT with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% botanically-derived terpenes (some flavors also include added hemp-derived terpenes)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Highly-Rated for Consumer Satisfaction!
You deserve maximum value for your purchase. But you won’t enjoy that unless you pick the best cannabis product. With our 10ml Delta 8 Distillate BDT, you are guaranteed a highly potent cannabinoid with BDTs for a powerful and flavorful experience. This product is a must-try for people who love vaping. Enjoy the euphoric and therapeutic effects in one extract. Try it soon and discover a fantastic way to experience the euphoric and therapeutic benefits of Delta 8.
What are the effects of Delta 8 Distillate with BDT?
Delta 8 THC is a psychoactive compound extracted from hemp plants. It can produce a euphoric high along with some therapeutic benefits. Many studies have shown that the substance has medicinal properties that can help manage certain health conditions. The role of BDT is to give flavor to the extract and to amplify or balance the effects. But these effects vary on every user, depending on the dosage, tolerance level, metabolism, medical condition, and other factors at play.
How many hits of Delta 8 THC are ideal for you?
You can take a few hits for a start. The dosage primarily depends on your tolerance level or personal needs, which must be determined at the outset. Observe how the substance affects your body as you vape the Delta 8 THC with BDT. It alters your mood, perception, and coordination as THC interacts with the endocannabinoid receptors. Once you feel good at a certain amount, stick to that until your tolerance builds up.
Can Delta 8 Distillate boost your productivity?
With proper use of Delta 8 THC, you can boost your productivity. The substance may help increase focus, attention, and energy levels. These benefits are associated with the right dosage, so be careful about how much you take at a time. You should also ensure you’re comfortable with the substance to avoid adverse reactions.
Is Delta 8 Distillate with BDT better than other products?
If your health and lifestyle have improved after taking Delta 8 Distillate with BDT, then you have made the right choice! This product has a unique cannabinoid and terpene profile which sets it apart from other cannabis extracts. Once you finally consume it, you will discover more benefits to answer all your queries. Please leave us your review, so we can serve you better!
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.