1ml Delta 8 Syringe BDT (Hemp-Derived)
Note: This product must be gently heated to remove it from the syringe. Without heat, the syringe will break. This product includes a blunt tip needle.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Made with 5% terpenes botanically-derived terpenes (some flavors are also mixed with hemp-derived terpenes)
- Features all glass graduated syringe with a metal plunger and blunt tip needle
- Suggested use: Use as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so do not use a large amount. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Whether you are looking for familiar flavors or want to experiment and try something new, the 1ml Delta 8 Syringe BDT – 5 Pack is perfect for you.
Mix and match flavors, including:
- Green Crack (Sativa)
- Slurricane (Indica)
- Cereal Milk (Hybrid)
- Granddaddy Purple (Indica)
- Strawberry Cough (Sativa)
Use the product as recommended by your healthcare provider.
Delta 8 Distillate BDT is often dabbed or vaped. However, some users enjoy botanically-derived terpenes with their edibles.
Take note that this product is highly potent, and the effects can vary from person to person. Additionally, the optimal dosage for the full effect may also vary for individuals.
Do not drive or operate machinery if you intend to use this product.
Preparation and Storage
Before using this product, you should gently heat the syringe. Otherwise, it will be difficult to dispense your BDT, or worse, lead to the breakage of the syringe.
To heat your BDT, you can use a water bath or hairdryer.
Store your 1ml Delta 8 Syringe BDT in a cool, dry place, away from children. The product can be stored inside the refrigerator. However, heating and preparation may take longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a botanical terpene blend?
Terpenes are chemical compounds that are naturally found in plants and some animals. Terpenes play a vital role in developing plants’ taste, smell, and colors.
Botanical terpenes are extracted from plants using a high-heat distillation process. These terpenes are then isolated and blended with other terpenes in order to create a new flavor profile.
Additionally, botanically derived terpenes complement the consumption of cannabis through the entourage effect.
What are the benefits of botanical terpenes?
Botanical terpenes offer a diverse range of benefits. These include:
Terpenes play a crucial role in the development of aromatic compounds in plants. These aromatic compounds have long been used for the health and well-being of countless people.
Similarly, botanical terpenes can provide the same benefits that aromatherapy provides, especially in changing one’s mood.
You can use terpenes for invigoration or attain a state of calm and relaxation.
Botanical terpenes enhance the effects of cannabinoids through the entourage effect.
Extracting terpenes from plants is an easy process that translates to lower costs.
Steam distillation translates to consistency. In turn, that means that you get the same flavors and effects.
Do botanical terpenes have effects?
Although much is unknown about the effects of terpenes, it is widely believed that these chemical compounds can mimic the effects of various strains.
Terpenes won’t get you high like marijuana. However, they are classified as psychoactive substances. This means that they can affect your brain.
Additionally, the entourage effect of terpenes can also enhance the effects of cannabinoids.
Are botanical terpenes synthetic?
Botanical terpenes aren’t synthetic.
Botanical and cannabis-derived terpenes are extracted from plants. On the other hand, synthetic terpenes are laboratory-formulated to mimic plant-derived terpenes.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.