HARBOR CITY HEMP
Our mission at Harbor City Hemp is to offer high-quality hemp products at affordable prices. To make our products more accessible to everyone, we are happy to offer a discount of up to 30% off to those with long-term disabilities, low-income, and US veterans.
Those with long-term medical disabilities can apply by submitting documentation from their doctor or a disability acceptance letter as proof of disability. We are not at liberty to determine what is or is not a long-term medical disability, so official government or medical documents are required.
- Signed letter from a physician or government agency stating long-term disability
- SSDI/SSI documents (must be from the current year or previous year)
American citizens with annual income below the Federal poverty level are eligible to apply by submitting a copy of their most recent tax return. You can learn more about the Federal poverty guidelines here. Other documents that can verify low-income status may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Tax return for the previous year showing income below the federal poverty level (must be a tax return, not a W-2 or other tax form)
All US veterans that apply for our discount program must provide a scanned document or photo of their DD214, a state-issued ID with veteran designation, or their VA card to qualify for our discount program. This discount is only for veterans. We do not offer discounts for family members of veterans.
- State-issued driver’s license of photo ID with veteran designation
- VA card
- Military service records
How does it work?
If you are accepted into the HCH Discount Program, your account will automatically be enrolled and you will receive your discount when logged in on our website with no coupon code needed.
Key things to know:
- The discount cannot be combined with any other offers, sales, or coupon codes
- The discount can not be shared with anyone else and is only intended for the registered user
- We reserve the right to remove users from the Discount Program at any time
- Members of the HCH Discount Program are ineligible to participate in our Rewards program
- If you have any questions about your discount or the HCH Discount Program in general, please contact us via email at email@example.com
how to apply
1. Create an account on our website if you do not already have one.
2. Fill out the HCH Discount Program application form below. Make sure to upload your supporting eligibility document. Please redact any sensitive information from the document before uploading.
3. Our team will review your application and let you know if you are approved.
4. If approved, you will receive an acceptance email and will automatically see the discount on our website when you are logged in.
frequently asked questions
The discount program is available for most products. Here is a detailed breakdown of what is discounted:
- Tinctures 30% off
- Edibles 30% off
- Cartridges and syringes 30% off (includes 5-packs)
- Distillate with terpenes 25% off
- Raw distillate 20% off (excludes large bulk sizes)
- Devices 20% off (excludes Storz & Bickel devices and accessories)
- Storz & Bickel devices and accessories 15% off
- Empty cartridges and syringes 10% off
Some additional exclusions may apply and changes may be made at any time.
The HCH Discount Program is intended to provide special discounts to those that need them the most all year long. The discount provided as part of the program is often much higher than the sales that we offer throughout the year. For this reason, we are not able to offer a further discount by combining any other offers, sales, or coupon codes with the HCH Discount Program.
If you would still like to take advantage of a special offer or deal instead of using the HCH Discount Program discount, you can log out of your account and proceed to checkout as a guest.
In order to continue to offer the HCH Discount Program and keep it fair for all that apply, we require proof of long-term disability, low-income, or veteran status.