5ml (1/6 fl oz) Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture 2000mg (Hemp-Derived)
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY CONCENTRATED. PLEASE NOTE THE SERVING SIZE IS ONE DROP, NOT ONE DROPPERFUL.
Our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture is made for those with extremely high Delta 8 THC (D8) tolerances. Ingesting too much MCT oil may cause an upset stomach. If you want to take higher doses of Delta 8 tincture with less MCT oil, this product is for you!
Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture is extremely potent at 400mg/ml, so only a small amount is needed compared to our 1500mg Delta 8 tincture, which has a concentration of only 50mg/ml.
Every batch of our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture 500mg goes through a series of tests to examine its potency. The source isolate is also tested to determine if it contains residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. Check out our Product COA page to see the COAs for all our cannabinoid sources and products.
- Each of our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture has a total Delta 8 concentration of 12000mg, equivalent to (400mg/ml)
- Our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture Tincture is unflavored
- Each bottle includes a graduated dropper with a 1ml maximum capacity
Usage and Storage Instructions
- The recommended serving size of Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture is one (1) drop (~20mg Delta 8 THC)
- Take one serving as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Consult your doctor before use
- Our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture may take several hours to induce the full effect. The effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary significantly between users.
- To provide a safe and high-quality product, our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture is produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light
- Always keep the product away from children and pets
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur
Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture Content
Our Ultra-Potency Delta 8 Tincture contains a total Delta 9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Ingredients include Organic MCT Oil and Hemp Extract. Please be advised that the product contains tree nuts (coconut).
Does Delta 8 have different potencies?
Different companies make their products with different potencies. Some brands sell Delta 8 THC tinctures in 30 ml bottles, while others use 60 ml containers. The same goes for Delta 8 edibles, vapes, and other forms. However, even though Delta 8 is similar to Delta 9 THC, it has a different chemical structure that makes it much less powerful.
Which one between Delta 8 and Delta 10 is stronger?
Because of the ratio of cannabinoids, research has shown that Delta 8 THC is more potent than Delta 10 THC. The presence of CBN, another cannabinoid that is known to have psychoactive effects, is one of the factors that determine how potent Delta 8 THC is. The presence of CBN in Delta 8 THC makes its effects last longer than that of the vast majority of other cannabinoids.
Will Delta 8 show on a drug test?
Most drug tests look for Delta 9 THC. Because Delta 8 has a similar molecular structure as Delta 9 THC, it stays in the body for about the same amount of time and could show up on a drug test. Delta 8 THC can make you feel high for up to five hours, but its metabolites can stay in your body for up to 90 days. Drinking a lot of water is the best way to eliminate Delta 8 from your body. Water will help you eliminate Delta 8 THC through your urine and dilute the rest of the THC metabolites in your body.
What is the difference between Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC?
Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC are both made of carbon atoms. One of the key differences between them is the location of a particular double bond on the chain of carbon atoms. Delta 8's molecular structure has a double bond on its eighth carbon atom, while Delta 9's double bond is on its ninth carbon atom.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.