10ml Delta 8 Distillate with CDTs (Steam-Distilled, Hemp-Derived)
Among the premium selections in our shop, the 10ml Delta 8 Distillate CDT is a popular choice for professionals and ordinary folks. This extract might be the perfect formula to give you 100% bliss and satisfaction.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% steam-distilled cannabis-derived terpenes (CDTs)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Enjoy Cannabis Experience on a Different Level!
With our 10ml Delta 8 Distillate CDT, you get maximum value for your purchase. This product is perfect for recreational and medical use, with or without a prescription. It’s a top-notch variety that offers euphoria and therapy, plus a flavorful taste with CDT. You get to enjoy these effects within a few minutes after vaping or oral ingestion, depending on how you consume it.
Will Delta 8 Distillate CDT alter my perception and mood?
Yes. Delta 8 THC interacts with your endocannabinoid system, thereby altering your perception and mood. It’s a psychoactive compound, so that doesn’t come as a surprise. But since its effects can be highly potent, you have to dose the extract according to your tolerance level. Don’t exceed your limit because it can trigger adverse reactions. You can enjoy its euphoric and therapeutic effects at the right level.
Can you mix this product with your favorite food or drinks?
Yes. You can mix Delta 8 Distillate CDT with your favorite food or drinks. But as with direct consumption, it’s also important to measure the dosage. The temperature at which you cook this product may likewise affect its effects. There are now many recipes available that you can use to prepare your desired formula. Otherwise, you may opt for ready-made edibles for your convenience.
Can you overdose on Delta 8 Distillate CDT?
Yes. Taking Delta 8 Distillate CDT beyond your tolerance level can trigger strong psychoactive effects, which are hardly manageable for some users. That’s overdosing, which is generally discouraged since it defeats the purpose of cannabis consumption. For your safety, determine your sweet spot and consider that as your limit. You can gradually increase the dosage as your tolerance builds up over time. Take low and go slow for a start.
Is Delta 8 Distillate better than other hemp extracts?
Not necessarily. Our Delta 8 Distillate CDT is formulated for general use, especially for those seeking euphoric and therapeutic effects. It has a unique cannabinoid and terpene profile, so it’s a unique experience. You can read product reviews to discover why it’s not another ordinary cannabis extract. We guarantee 100% satisfaction with proper use.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.