D9:CBD Cookies & Cream Minis 30mg (Hemp-Derived)
Each batch of our D9:CBD minis are tested for cannabinoid potency. All product COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 piece (~7.5mg delta-9-THC and ~7.5mg CBD)
- Total delta-9-THC concentration of ~15mg, total CBD concentration of ~15mg
- Chocolates are individually wrapped
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Oreo Cookie (Unbleached Enriched Flour, Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin V2, Folic Acid, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-9-THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.