D9:CBD Cookies & Cream Minis 30mg (Hemp-Derived, 25 Pack)
Each batch of our D9:CBD chocolate is tested for cannabinoid potency. All product COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 piece (~7.5mg delta-9-THC and ~7.5mg CBD)
- Total delta-9-THC concentration of ~15mg, total CBD concentration of ~15mg
- Chocolates are individually wrapped
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Oreo Cookie (Unbleached Enriched Flour, Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B1, Riboflavin Vitamin V2, Folic Acid, Sugar, Palm Oil, Cocoa, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Leavening, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-9-THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Buy D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis Now
What’s tastier than tasty cookies and cream chocolate infused with CBD and Delta-9? Harbor City Hemp is proud to bring you a high-quality chocolate filled with pure hemp extracts.
Each D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis includes 25 mini chocolate pieces, with each serving size containing 7.5mg Delta-9 and 7.5mg CBD. Please note that a serving size equals ½ of a chocolate piece, and a total chocolate piece contains twice this amount.
The taste of chocolate and Oreo combined in this one-of-a-kind product creates a perfectly rich and decadent treat. But that’s not all. The CBD and Delta-9 THC combo takes things to the next level.
Whether you like to have a few chocolate pieces on a cozy Saturday night or you want to share them with your friends, these delights are sure to satisfy everyone. Take a bite and enjoy a combination of high-quality cocoa butter, natural vanilla flavoring, and oreo cookies.
All our edibles are made under strict food guidelines and later tested in an independent third-party lab for their potency and purity. Now you can rest easy knowing your products are safe and effective.
Just go ahead and indulge in a memorable experience with our delightful D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis. Soon enough, you’ll be back for another pack.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to feel the effects of CBD edibles?
Unlike vapes or tinctures, which deliver quick effects, edibles take much longer to kick in. That said, they have a longer-lived experience.
Generally speaking, after taking a piece of D9:CBD Cookies and Creams Minis, you should wait about 30 minutes to three hours before seeing the full effects. Of course, this can vary from one person to another.
How many CBD edibles should I eat?
If you’re a newbie in the world of CBD products and you’re not familiar with your tolerance, it’s best to start small. Start with 1 to 2 servings, and wait a few hours.
Due to the small amount of Delta-9 THC in some CBD edibles, people may feel uncomfortable with a high dosage of these products. So don’t rush into another piece before checking your reaction to the first one.
How long do D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis last?
It largely depends on your body weight and the dosage you take. Most users report that D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis last for approximately four to six hours. Usually, edibles take about 30 to 90 minutes to kick in.
Eat a piece of CBD chocolate, wait about an hour, see how you feel, and then you can have another if you like.
Do D9:CBD Cookies and Cream Minis work for pain?
In the past couple of years, there have been multiple studies regarding the effects of CBD and THC on pain. Results show that CBD oil may help reduce chronic and inflammatory pain by affecting a variety of biological processes.
CBD and Delta-9 THC have been shown to work as anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and analgesic. Moreover, CBD oil can also reduce the stress and anxiety that people struggling with chronic pain experience.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.