D9:CBD Gummies (20mg Each • 25 Pieces • Assorted Flavors)
Each batch of our gummies are tested at a third-party lab. All product COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Bottle of 25 D9:CBD gummies, assorted flavors
- Serving size: 1 piece (~10mg Delta-9-THC + ~10mg CBD)
- Servings per container: 25 (25 gummies)
- Total cannabinoid concentration of ~20mg per piece
- Ingredients: Light Corn Syrup (Corn Syrup, Salt, Vanilla), Water, Sugar, Pectin, Cannabis Extract, Artificial Flavors, Natural Flavors, Sugar, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, and one or more of the following: Blue 1 (E133), Blue 2 (E132), Yellow 5 (E102) Yellow 6 (E1 10). Red 3 (E127), Red 40 (E129), Titanium Dioxide (E1 71), Mica Pigment, Vegetable Gum. Modified Corn Starch. Citric Acid and less than 1/10 OF 1% Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate as preservatives, Propylene Glycol
- Flavors include:
- Lemon Lime
- Orange Cream
- Pineapple Mango
- Packaged in sealed bottles
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp extract, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Buy D9:CBD Gummies Now
There’s nothing like a delicious gummy with the benefits of CBD oil to improve your day. Harbor City Hemp D9:CBD Gummies are made with 100 percent natural CBD oil along with Delta-9 to get you ready for a busy day.
Each bottle contains 25 pieces of gummies with a variety of flavors. If you enjoy the taste of lemon lime, orange cream, and pineapple mango, these D9:CBD Gummies are your absolute go-to.
The combination of Delta-9 and CBD allows you to take advantage of the various benefits of CBD while enjoying the subtle head high of Delta-9. Each gummy piece contains 10mg of Delta-9 and 10mg of CBD.
An independent third-party lab tests all Harbor City Hemp products, and then these results are available to all customers. We provide test results for all products we sell in our online dispensary, so you rest easy knowing your products are completely safe.
As the gummies have to pass through your digestive system, it’ll take a few hours before you can see the full effects. So be patient and don’t take too much. Using a high dosage of D9:CBD Gummies can lead to different side effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do D9:CBD Gummies do to your body?
D9:CBD Gummies can help with anxiety and stress, chronic pain, insomnia, depression, and low energy level. That said, due to the usage of Delta-9 in this product, you’ll feel a smooth head and body high, which can also enhance the benefits of CBD oil.
2. What are the pros of D9:CBD Gummies?
D9:CBD Gummies are an excellent option for those who don’t like smoking, vaping, or using tinctures. These edibles are a fun way to take advantage of the benefits of CBD oil while enjoying a tasty treat.
On top of that, D9:CBD Gummies are a combination of the two potent compounds in cannabis, CBD and Delta-9. So using this product, you’ll have a taste of both substances, and you can enjoy a mild high with the effects of CBD.
3. How many D9:CBD Gummies should I eat?
Depending on the gummy’s dosage and your physical characteristics, the answer to this question can differ. However, if it’s your first time trying these products, we recommend starting small with one or two pieces.
Wait a few hours, see how you feel and then you may add up or find the dosage to be sufficient. Note that these products contain Delta-9 as well. So high dosage can lead to strong psychoactive effects.
4. What are the cons of D9:CBD Gummies?
Generally speaking, CBD is often well-tolerated, and it has minimum side effects. However, when combined with Delta-9, it may cause side effects in some people. Users’ most common side effects include dry mouth, diarrhea, reduced appetite, drowsiness, dizziness, slow reaction times, and fatigue.
Note that CBD and Delta-9 can interact with the prescribed medications you take. So if you use drugs like, blood thinners and antidepressants, consult your doctor before using this product.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.