Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture 1200mg (Hemp-Derived)
Our Full-Spectrum CBD tincture is the perfect product for you if you are looking for a full-spectrum alternative to our THC-Free CBD tincture. A full-spectrum CBD tincture is excellent for those looking for a cannabis extract that does not have a high THC content.
Every batch of our Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture undergoes a series of tests to examine its potency. The source isolate is also tested to determine if it contains residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. Check out our Product COA page to see the COAs for all our cannabinoid sources and products.
- Each of our 30ml Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture has a total CBD concentration of 1200mg
- Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture is unflavored
- Each bottle includes a graduated dropper with a 1ml maximum capacity
Usage and Storage Instructions
- The recommended serving size of Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture is a half (1/2) dropperful (0.5ml [~20mg CBD])
- Take one serving as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Consult your doctor before use if you can’t eat grapefruit
- Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture may take several hours to induce the full effect. The effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary significantly between users.
- To provide a safe and high-quality product, our Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture is produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light
- Always keep the product away from children and pets
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur
Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture Content
Our Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture contains Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Ingredients include Organic MCT Oil and Hemp Extract. Please be advised that the product contains tree nuts (coconut).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a full-spectrum CBD tincture?
A full-spectrum CBD tincture contains all the essential and therapeutic compounds found in cannabis plants. These compounds include cannabinoids, flavonoids, and terpenes. Examples of cannabinoids are CBD and THC, which may cause an intoxicating effect. Terpenes are responsible for the plant’s fragrance. Flavonoids are also shown to induce several therapeutic effects.
How do I use full-spectrum CBD tinctures?
Full-spectrum CBD tinctures can be dropped into the mouth before being swallowed. Specifically, Harbor City Hemp Full-Spectrum CBD Tinctures can be added to food and beverages since they are flavorless and scentless. Another popular way of using Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture is through the sublingual method. Here, you put drops of tincture under your tongue and then let it stay there for up to a minute before swallowing.
What is the difference between CBD oil and CBD tincture?
CBD oil and tincture may seem similar, but they are completely different. Their key difference is found in their extraction process. Manufacturers use carbon dioxide to extract CBD oil from the plant. On the other hand, they use alcohol to process CBD tinctures. Another difference between the two is their uses. Typically, CBD oil can be used topically. However, CBD tinctures are not ideal to use on the skin since they may trigger irritation.
Does full-spectrum CBD tincture show up on a drug test?
Full-spectrum CBD tinctures contain traces of THC. Thus, using full-spectrum CBD tincture may lead to positive drug test results due to the THC content. However, it is not guaranteed that you will test positive for every drug test after using full-spectrum CBD tinctures. To prevent any instance of positive drug test results, make sure not to use any cannabis products at least 30 days before you take a drug test.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21, depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products.
All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.