THC-Free CBG Tincture 1500mg
Our 1500mg CBG tincture is an excellent choice for those interested in cannabigerol, also known as CBG.
Each batch of our CBG tincture is tested for cannabinoid potency and the source isolate used is additionally tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (1/2ml [25mg CBG])
- Total CBG concentration of 1500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is unflavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
What is CBG?
Approximately 100 cannabinoids are found in cannabis plants. CBG is a minor cannabinoid and is mainly found in young hemp plants. CBG stands for Cannabigerol. It’s closely related to its more known sibling, CBD, but works slightly differently and more effectively.
CBG Tincture interacts with neurotransmitters. It connects to CB1 and CB2 receptors and regulates different crucial body functions.
Utilize this product without any worries about the psychoactive effect. The THC level of this product is below 0.3%. So there will be no “high” effect, and it’s non-addictive.
CBG Tincture 1500mg is one of the best choices If you have previous experience in CBG and want a good supply.
CBG Tincture FAQs
Is CBG better than CBD?
CBG and CBD are siblings. However, CBG is a lesser-known cannabinoid. Research supports the fact that CBG can be more effective in reducing pain and anxiety and improving health than CBD.
Can CBG create euphoria?
CBG has different neurological targets than THC. So it just relaxes you and won’t cause euphoria or a “high.”
What are CBGs’ effects on the brain?
With CBG, there will be less brain fog. It improves your mood and makes you sharp by enhancing your learning skill and memory.
What are CBG tincture’s benefits?
CBG may help alleviate pain, positively impact the immune system, reduce inflammation, reduce the cancer cells’ proliferation rate, and so much more.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.