5ml (1/6 fl oz) CBG Tincture 250mg (Hemp-Derived)
Our 250mg CBG tincture is an excellent choice for those that are interested in cannabigerol, also known as CBG.
CBG is a short form for Cannabigerol, which is one of the minor cannabinoids of the hemp plant. It’s very similar to CBD but functions more effectively. As a result, some people call it “The Mother of all Cannabinoids.”
Each batch of our CBG tincture is tested for cannabinoid potency and the source isolate used is additionally tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (1/2ml [25mg CBG])
- Total CBG concentration of 250mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is unflavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
If you are considering CBGs, there’s no need for hesitation. This is high quality and one of the best products in the market. So make up your mind, order now and enjoy 10% off.
CBG Tincture FAQs
Are CBG and CBD the same thing?
Both extracts are from the hemp plant and are suitable for daily usage. Usually, cannabis contains a more significant amount of CBD than CBG. So, CBD is a major cannabinoid, while CBG is a minor.
What are the benefits of CBG?
You can take CBG to reduce pain and fight inflammation. It also helps with nausea. In addition, research indicates that it can aid people with glaucoma to feel less eye pressure.
How much CBG tincture should I take?
If it’s your first time, consult it with your doctor or health care provider. However, the product suggests that ½ graduated dropper is good.
Does CBG make me feel “high”?
The THC concentration of this product is less than 0.3%. Which means it’s non-psychoactive and won’t make the “high” effect.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.