1ml Delta 8 BDT Disposable Vape (Hemp-Derived)
Introducing the most convenient way to vape on the go. We have paired our high-quality D8 distillate with the unmatched performance of CCELL® disposable vape hardware. Now available in our five most popular BDT flavors!
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Features authentic CCELL® disposable vape
- Food-Grade PCTG Mouthpiece
- Medical-Grade 316L Stainless Steel Internals
- Inhale Activated
- Built-in LED Indicator
- Micro-USB charging enabled
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Enjoy a Highly Potent and Flavorful Experience!
Delta 8 THC is a psychoactive compound extracted from hemp plants. Combined with botanically-derived terpenes, the two can produce strong and flavorful vapors that kick in within a few minutes after inhalation. You will enjoy the euphoric and therapeutic effects that this vaping experience brings.
Remember that the key to optimum benefits is proper dosing based on your tolerance level. Most consumers have reported positive effects, and the vape device proves more practical and convenient than other delivery methods. Harbor City Hemp offers this premium product for a reasonable cost. Shop with us and enjoy the wonderful benefits!
What are the effects of Delta 8 THC with BDT?
More studies have shown that Delta 8 THC may help manage certain health conditions, such as stress, anxiety, and depression. This psychoactive compound is also ideal for recreational purposes for its strong euphoric effects. The botanically-derived terpenes work in synergy with THC to produce an entourage effect that may amplify the experience. Terpenes are also responsible for the aroma and flavor of the cannabis product.
How many hits of Delta 8 should you take?
It depends on your tolerance level. This should be determined before you start using the vape device. It is unique for everyone but generally serves as your limit to avoid overconsumption that might trigger adverse reactions and make your experience awful. Dosing in this delivery method is controlled by how long you draw from the vape, which means you must observe how the substance affects your body until you reach the peak point.
Can I vape cannabis anywhere I want
As long as you’re not violating any laws or regulations, you can vape Delta 8 THC with BDT anywhere you want. The biggest advantage of this device is that you can bring it almost anywhere since it’s handy. For your safety, though, consume the product in the right environment since the effects could be highly potent.
Is a disposable vape better than a rechargeable device?
Disposable vapes are designed for one-time use, while rechargeable ones are for repeat use. That’s one thing you have to decide upon if you’re choosing between the two. One product isn’t necessarily better than the other in general terms. It’s your purpose for using cannabis that would determine the wise purchase. Choose a vape according to your needs.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.