D9:CBD Peanut Butter Nuggets 30mg (Hemp-Derived)
The D9:CBD Peanut Butter Nuggets are a splendid treat for those who love edibles. These nuggets are made of all-natural peanut butter, milk chocolate, and just the right amount of CBD and Delta 9 THC. Pop one in your mouth for a smooth and delightful edible experience.
We ensure that each batch of our D9:CBD chocolate is tested for cannabinoid potency.
We guarantee the safety and integrity of our D9:CBD Peanut Butter Nuggets and other products. Please view the information about the source cannabinoid COAs on our Product COA page.
Take one serving as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider. Our D9:CBD Peanut Butter Nuggets may take several hours for full effects to show and can vary from person to person. The dosage required to experience the full effects can differ greatly between individuals.
Store the D9:CBD Peanut Butter Nuggets in a cool, dry place and keep them away from heat and light. This product is not safe for children to use.
Warning: The product contains federally legal hemp-derived Delta 9 THC, which may cause a positive result on a drug test.
We manufacture our products in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that is periodically inspected and is cGMP compliant.
- Serving Size: 1/2 piece (~7.5mg delta-9-THC and ~7.5mg CBD)
- Total delta-9-THC concentration of ~15mg, total CBD concentration of ~15mg
- Each package contains 3 peanut butter nuggets
- Chocolates are individually wrapped
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa butter, Whole milk powder, Chocolate liquor, Non-fat dry milk, Cream, Whey, Peanuts, Milk fat, Organic & sustainably sourced palm stearin, Coconut oil, Hemp extract, Sunflower lecithin, Natural vanilla extract
- Contains: Tree nuts (peanuts, coconuts)
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-9-THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant. As an additional measure of safety, ethanol is the only solvent used in the entire process from hemp plant to our D8 tinctures.
Do Delta 9 edibles get you high?
Delta 9 edibles can serve as an alternative method to get your THC high. Consuming edibles is excellent for getting an efficient dose or if you prefer something sweet and tasty along with your THC kick. These infused edibles allow you to control your THC consumption easily and conveniently.
Do Delta 9 edibles have any side effects?
They can make you feel high since they contain Delta 9 THC. The intensity of the effects will vary per person - it can be enjoyable for some, while others may have a more challenging time with it. If you're unsure how THC can impact you, consume just a small amount first and see how you feel before increasing the dosage. It's important that you control your consumption, given the potency of Delta 9.
What is the mechanism behind Delta 9 edibles?
Delta 9 THC edibles work like any cannabis-based edible. When you consume these edibles, they get absorbed into your digestive system before passing into the bloodstream. The effects of the Delta 9 THC edibles are different per individual, but given the manner of absorption, it will take a longer time to take effect. However, the effect of edibles tends to last longer than other consumption methods.
What is the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 edibles?
Delta 9 is more potent than Delta 8, accounting for most of the THC found naturally in the cannabis plant. This makes Delta 9 easier to extract, which explains why it's more commonly smoked. Delta 8 THC is about half as potent, making it a good option for those who want a lighter or more moderate level of high.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.