THC-Free CBD Tincture 1500mg
Do you want to use a CBD tincture but do not want the psychoactive effects of THC? Our 1500mg CBD tincture is an excellent choice for those looking for a CBD tincture that is THC-free, meaning there is no detectable THC in lab results.
Every batch of our THC-Free CBD Tincture 1500mg goes through a series of tests to examine its potency. The source isolate is also tested to determine if it contains residual solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides. Check out our Product COA page to see the COAs for all our cannabinoid sources and products.
- Each of our THC-Free CBD Tincture has a total CBD concentration of 1500mg, equivalent to 50mg/ml
- Our THC-Free CBD Tincture is unflavored
- Each bottle includes a graduated dropper with a 1ml maximum capacity
Usage and Storage Instructions
- The recommended serving size of THC-Free CBD Tincture is one (1) dropperful (1ml [50mg CBD])
- Take one serving as needed or as directed by your healthcare provider
- Consult your doctor before use if you can’t eat grapefruit
- Our THC-Free CBD Tincture may take several hours to induce the full effect. The effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary significantly between users.
- To provide a safe and high-quality product, our THC-Free CBD Tincture is produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light
- Always keep the product away from children and pets
- Discontinue use if any negative reactions occur
THC-Free CBD Tincture Content
Our THC-Free CBD Tincture contains a total Delta 9 THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis. Ingredients include Organic MCT Oil and Hemp Extract. Please be advised that the product contains tree nuts (coconut).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is THC-Free CBD Tincture?
CBD is a popular cannabinoid found in cannabis plants along with THC. However, CBD does not induce any psychoactive effects at low to moderate doses, unlike THC. THC-free CBD tinctures do not contain THC. Some THC-free CBD tinctures may contain other cannabis compounds such as flavonoids and terpenes. Terpenes are aromatic and therapeutic compounds found in plants. Flavonoids, like terpenes, can also be found in various plants and induce therapeutic effects.
How do I use the THC-Free CBD Tincture?
THC-free CBD tinctures can be dropped into the mouth before being swallowed. Specifically, since it is flavorless and scentless, Harbor City Hemp THC-Free CBD Tincture can be added to food and beverages. Another popular way of using THC-Free CBD Tincture is through the sublingual method. Here, you put drops of tincture under the tongue and then let it stay there for up to a minute before swallowing.
What are the advantages of using THC-free CBD?
The key benefit of using THC-free CBD is that you won’t have to worry about getting high or experiencing any psychoactive effects. You also have lesser chances of experiencing potential side effects caused by THC, such as anxiety, altered senses, hallucinations, and impaired body movement. Specifically, Harbor City Hemp’s THC-Free CBD Tincture allows you to easily add it to food or drinks since our product has no flavor or scent.
Does THC-free CBD show up on a drug test?
Even if you use a THC-free CBD product, there are still slim chances of THC showing up on a drug test. This is because there is still a possibility that extremely small amounts of THC remain on the product. However, this amount of THC is not enough to induce any effects. Nevertheless, THC-Free CBD products may still result in a positive drug test.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21, depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products.
All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.