Delta 8 Taffy 25mg (Two Flavors, Hemp-Derived)
Got a craving for sweets? Our Delta 8 Taffy 25 mg is perfect for everyone looking to enjoy flavorful candies and the euphoric high from THC. It allows quick and convenient consumption on the go, no matter where you are. But since the effects could be extra strong, it’s essential to use the product in the right environment. You can bring some of these treats if you’re going to parties or watching movies. You’ll experience heightened excitement and energy boost while under the spell of Delta 8 THC. That would be a different level of satisfaction. Don’t you think so? Read on and discover how it works on your body.
What to Expect from Delta 8 Taffy
Our Delta 8 Taffy 25mg effects are characterized by a euphoric experience that could last for hours. Upon consumption, you have to wait for at least 45 minutes before taking another bite since the onset time is a bit longer than other delivery methods. Observing discipline as you indulge in this product is crucial because overdosing may trigger adverse reactions. Many users have reported that this cannabis-infused candy may be a potent remedy against stress and anxiety. THC interacts with the endocannabinoid system that alters perception, mood, and movement. So, do you want to try this awesome treat? Get this product for a very affordable price in our store!
- Serving Size: 1/2 piece (~13.75mg delta-8-THC)
- Total delta-8-THC concentration of ~27.5mg per piece
- Taffies are individually wrapped
- This taffy is a little harder than usual to help prevent melting in the summer months
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Ingredients: Corn syrup, Sugar, Organic & sustainably sourced palm stearin, Water, Salt, Coconut oil, Hemp extract, Natural flavors, Natural colors, Sunflower lecithin, Gum arabic, Agar, Citric acid
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconuts)
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant. As an additional measure of safety, ethanol is the only solvent used in the entire process from hemp plant to our D8 tinctures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Delta 8 Taffy better than other cannabis edibles?
You have to discover it for yourself. But judging from the product reviews on our store, Delta 8 Taffy is widely preferred for its delicious taste and handy nature. For others, it’s just a matter of preference since other edibles have similar features and effects. As you explore the market, it helps to read more about your options to make a sound judgment.
Can you take more than one piece of Delta 8 Taffy at a time?
If you have a higher THC tolerance, then you might be able to handle a larger dosage of Delta 8. As a rule of thumb, you must determine your tolerance level through gradual consumption and observing the effects. Once you feel good at a certain amount, that’s your sweet spot and limit. You can increase the dosage when your tolerance level builds up.
How long do the effects kick in and last?
Our Delta 8 Taffy is classified as a cannabis edible that generally produces effects after 45 minutes or longer. But that also depends on the dosage and your tolerance level. The same holds true for the duration of effects, which could last several hours. If you want a pleasant experience with this product, always limit your intake to the amount you can manage.
How do you check the quality of this product?
We guarantee 100% safety and high quality with our Delta 8 Taffy since this product is manufactured in an FDACS commercial processing facility. It is also tested for cannabinoid potency, as seen in our Certificate of Analysis. But if you want to go further, you can conduct your own research about the ingredients and all.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.