DTV4 – Divine Crossing V4 Crucible Cup Rebuildable Concentrate Heater
The Divine Crossing V4 Crucible brings you the highest quality concentrate vaping experience. This rebuildable and innovative concentrate heater is made with premium stainless steel. With its ceramic heater, vortex air intake, and quarts crucible, you are bound for a new level of flavor and efficiency!
- Complete V4 with quartz crucible installed
- One extra Quartz Crucible Cup
- Four extra screws
- Two extra Cotter Pins
- Dab tool and Screwdriver
- Ceramic or Titanium cup heater (SiC also available)
- Quartz, Titanium, and SiC Crucible options are available
- Vortex airflow intake
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
Setup, Usage, and Maintenance
Initial Setup and Usage
- Clean the V4 with 91% rubbing alcohol before using it for the first time.
- You can soak the mouthpiece and top cover in ISO once you remove the O-rings.
- Ensure to lube the O-rings with food-grade oil and let them completely dry before using.
- After your battery is charged, configure the Box Mod before attaching the Atomizer. Follow the wattage and temperature settings for the crucible options listed in the next section.
- Preheat Pulse Fire Button for three to four seconds.
- Inhale while holding the Fire Button.
Manufacturer Recommended Settings
- Quartz Crucible: Mode (Ni); Watts (33 Watts); Temperature (500°F)
- Titanium Crucible: Mode (Ni); Watts (33 Watts); Temperature (330°F to 410°F)
- SiC Crucible: Mode (Ni); Watts (33 Watts); Temperature (320°F to 410°F)
You also have the option of using the V4 Atomizer in wattage mode. If you do so, we recommend not setting it higher than 19 Watts. Moreover, never allow the Donut to become too hot. Using extremely high settings may damage the coil.
- Dip a Q-tip into the water and put one to two drops into the bucket. Fire your mod at 300°F to boil the water. Use the same Q-tip to remove the carbon buildup. Repeat until the mod is clean.
- The O-rings, center post, and peek insulator can be soaked in ISO.
- Clean the donut by doing a series of pulses in wattage mode.
When cleaning and rebuilding the atomizer, ensure that you remove the parts gently. Avoid torching the clean donut heater or metal base, and make sure to place the pin first before tightening the heater coil wires.
We strongly suggest paying a visit to the V4 Wiki. You will find all the information you need to use, adjust, and maintain your V4 here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I rebuild the DTV4 – Divine Crossing V4 Crucible Cup Rebuildable Concentrate Heater?
Follow the steps below on how to rebuild the atomizer:
Loosen the heater wire post screws
Lift the heater and cup from the posts
Gently remove the pin under the ceramic spacer
Torch-clean the ceramic spacer and the quartz cup. Do not torch-clean the metal base or the donut heater
What are the specifications of the DTV4 – Divine Crossing V4 Crucible Cup Rebuildable Concentrate Heater?
he DTV4 – Divine Crossing V4 Crucible Cup Rebuildable Concentrate Heater has the following specs:
Length - 59mm
Width - 21.8mm
Diameter at o-rings - 20.2mm
Steel drip tip diameter - 12.7mm
Drip Tip O-ring area - 10mm
What are the advantages of using rebuildable concentrate heaters?
Using rebuildable atomizers allows you to customize your vaping experience creatively. You can do this by re-wicking or replacing the used materials with a fresh piece. As a result, you can get a more robust and potent vaping experience. While you don’t need to be an expert in using rebuildable atomizers, doing so is not suitable for beginners since it takes time and expertise to set up the device correctly.
Are atomizers and vaporizers the same?
A vaping device has an atomizer that is responsible for creating the vapor you inhale. Whether you use a rebuildable atomizer, a vape tank, or a vape pod, all of them will use an atomizer for the same purpose. An atomizer acts as a reservoir, a heating surface, and a wick.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.