CBD Tablets THC-Free (25mg CBD Each • 60 Tablets • 1500mg Total CBD)
Each batch of our tablets is tested at a third-party lab. All product COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Bottle of 30 CBD Tablets THC-Free
- Serving size: 1 tablet (25mg CBD)
- Servings per container: 60 (60 tablets)
- Ingredients: Cannabidiol Isolate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica Dioxide, Di-calcium Phosphate
- Packaged in sealed bottles
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- Do not use if inner seal has been broken or is missing. Store upright in a cool, dry place away from heat and light. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Always talk to your physician before beginning any supplement product.
- Disclaimer: THC non-detectable below the lowest level that can be consistently detected using valid scientific analytical tools.
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
- Each container has 60 tablets each containing 25mg of CBD.
- For first-time users, it’s recommended to start with one serving.
- For those suffering from a medical condition, it’s recommended to consult a healthcare provider before consumption.
- Delta-9 THC concentration of this product is 0.3% or less.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.