Do you enjoy vaping Delta 8? Save more when you buy our battery + cartridge bundle. Many options are available, including our large selection of Delta 8, Delta 8 + Live Oil, and HHC cartridges. You can get them in either BDT or CDT varieties. We ensure that every batch of our Delta 8 distillate is lab tested for pesticides, residual solvents, and heavy metals. Visit our Product COA page for more information about our product lab test results. Save when you buy a cartridge and battery together! Choose between our large selection of Delta-8, Delta-8 + Live Oil, and HHC cartridges in both CDT and BDT varieties. Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, or HHC – it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Delta 8 distillate is very potent. Its effects vary from person to person. One or two puffs may be enough to achieve the desired result. Always take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time.
The product contains legal hemp-derived Delta 8 THC. It is an isomer of regular THC (Delta 9). It may cause you to have a positive result on a THC drug test. Be sure to stop consumption when you are expecting a drug test soon. Delta 8 may cause dizziness and sedation. Hence, never drive or operate any machinery after consuming the product. If you are taking medications or are experiencing medical conditions, consult your doctor before using our product.
Delta 8 degrades when exposed to direct heat and sunlight. Store the product in a cool, dry place to extend its shelf life. Keep the product away from children. .
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you ship the product anywhere in the US?
Our Delta 8 distillate is derived from hemp, which makes it a federally legal product. Nevertheless, some states ban its sale and distribution due to the similarity of its effects with Delta 9. Unfortunately, state laws vary, making us unable to ship some of our products to certain states. Please refer to our Shipping Policy to view a list of shipping restrictions.
Can you use a vape cartridge on any battery?
The 510 battery is the industry standard. Hence, a majority of vape cartridges are made to fit 510 batteries. 510 batteries and cartridges are named after the threading used on them. Therefore, your vape cart will likely fit any battery with a 510 threading.
Is the battery + cartridge bundle safe to use?
All our products are produced in a cGMP compliant FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections. Also, our Delta 8 distillates are lab tested to ensure quality and safety. Please refer to our Product COA page for more information.
What is the difference between CDT and BDT vape carts?
The difference is in the source of the terpenes. CDT refers to cannabis-derived terpenes, while BDT refers to botanical-derived terpenes (BDT). First, cannabis terpenes are difficult to extract. Hence, some manufacturers prefer terpenes from other plant sources, such as citrus, lavender, and thyme.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.