HHC Distillate with BDT Terpenes
Each batch of our HHC distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 99.8% Hexahydrocannabinol
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
Harbor City Hemp now offers one of the newest cannabinoids to debut in the cannabis industry! Consumers seeking a more natural high have much to look forward to with HHC distillate hemp-derived cannabinoid. This distillate can be used in the following ways:
- Mixing with terpenes
- Adding it to your favorite concentrates
- In tinctures
Each batch of HHC distillate undergoes a series of tests that check for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. HHC’s medical advantages are primarily unknown as there are not enough studies yet. However, Early preclinical investigations on animals suggest that HHC has pain-relieving and anti-cancer properties. But human trials are lacking. According to anecdotal evidence, the following are some potential benefits of HHC:
- Stimulating appetite
- Relieving anxiety
- Helping with depression
- Sleep inducing
- Pain relieving
Although scientific evidence is lacking, many believe that HHC has many of the same beneficial effects as THC because of its chemical similarities and affinity for cannabinoid receptors.
- When using this product, do not drive or operate any machinery.
- It is recommended that you consult a physician before using this product.
- Avoid using this product in case of pregnancy, nursing, or any other health condition.
- HHC may affect some users’ blood pressure, heart rate, and intraocular pressure. Therefore, this product should not be used if you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, or similar/related issues.
Note: Please make sure you are following all local, state, and federal laws. HHC distillate goods fall between hemp (which is legal nationally) and cannabis (which is not). Since HHC is found in hemp seeds and pollen, some consider it non-synthetic and legal. But not all experts are as sure. Our HHC Distillate comes from industrial hemp, which is legal under federal law and many states’ laws. Your purchase, however, is entirely your responsibility.
HHC Distillate Frequently Asked Questions
What is HHC?
Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is a is a derivative of THC that has undergone hydrogenation. HHC is made from hemp-derived THC, converted to CBD, and then homogenized into HHC distillate. As a result, HHC offers a hemp-derived cannabinoid experience that's not THC.
When I Consume HHC, How Will I Feel?
While HHC produces the same pleasant psychoactive effects as THC in moderate doses, it is often reported to have more calming and soothing effects than Delta-8. Customers claim that HHC distillate provides pain alleviation and a moderate cerebral high that differs from THC high. HHC distillate's benefits are only supported by anecdotal evidence.
Is HHC Psychoactive?
Although it is far less potent than THC, HHC contains psychotropic characteristics comparable to THC. Users describe a euphoric sensation that is less stimulating and more of a "relaxing body high."
Is HHC A Legal Substance?
HHC is a legal substance in the United States due to the 2018 Farm Bill being passed. This bill allows for all hemp and hemp-derived products (including HHC) that contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC to be sold and consumed in the United States.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.