28ml/1oz Delta 8 Distillate with CDTs (Steam-Distilled, Hemp-Derived)
Experience Delta 8 in one of its purest forms – 28ml/1oz Delta 8 Distillate CDT.
Distillation removes all the plant compounds from the hemp until all that is left is the THC. Each jar contains 95% Delta 8 THC and 5% steam-distilled cannabis-derived terpenes.
Steam distillation ensures you get the purest ingredients, with no unnecessary solvents and contaminants.
Our Delta 8 Distillate CDT is versatile and can be enjoyed depending on your preferences.
Choose from four amazing flavors and experience the difference.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% steam-distilled cannabis-derived terpenes (CDTs)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Consult a physician before using this product. Use as directed or needed.
This product can be vaped, dabbed, infused into edibles, applied topically, or used sublingually.
If you are still determining your dosage, start low until you find your sweet spot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Delta 8 distillate?
Distillate is the strongest or purest form of a substance, in this case, Delta 8.
This process allows us to get the most concentrated form of Delta 8, add terpenes, and remove imperfections from the final product.
Like other Delta 8 products, a distillate can provide you with that familiar high.
Does Delta 8 distillate get you high?
Delta 8 can get you high.
However, you ought to know that Delta 8 is less potent than regular marijuana. This simply means that it can take longer to get high. Additionally, the effects of Delta 8 are milder.
Certainly, other factors are at play here, including the dosage and your current tolerance level.
Can you put Delta 8 distillate in a vape?
You can enjoy a Delta 8 distillate in a variety of ways. Many of our customers prefer to enjoy this product by dabbing or vaping.
If you are new to vaping Delta 8, we highly suggest starting with a small dose until you hit your sweet spot. You can gradually increase your dosage until you increase your tolerance.
How much distillate should I use?
That depends on how you intend to use the distillate. As a rule of thumb, you should start with a lower dosage. Otherwise, you can end up consuming more than your body can tolerate.
For oral consumption, you should start between five and 10mg. Dabbing and vaping are highly recommended if you prefer to get the benefits of distillate quickly. Again, use caution and start with a low dosage.
It is possible to use distillate for topical applications. The advantage of this method is that you won’t experience the typical psychoactive effects.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.