CBD Pet Tincture 1500mg (THC-Free, Bacon Flavor)
Are you looking for an effective CBD tincture for your pet that is THC-free? Your pooch will love the bacon-flavored goodness of our 1500mg CBD Pet Tincture, which is truly THC-free. We ensure that each of our CBD tinctures is tested for cannabinoid potency.
The source isolates that we use for our products are also thoroughly tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and residual solvents. You can be sure of the safety and integrity of our CBD tinctures and other products – you can find our product and source cannabinoid COAs on our Product COA page.
Give one serving to your pet as needed or the serving size recommended by your veterinarian. Our CBD Pet Tincture may take several hours for the full effects to show, and it varies from pet to pet. Stop using it right away if any adverse reactions happen.
Store the CBD pet tincture in a cool, dry place and keep it away from heat and light. This product is not safe for children to use.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (0.5ml [25mg CBD])
- Total CBD concentration of 1500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- Suggested use: Give 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your veterinarian. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from pet to pet. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between different pets.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Natural Bacon Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is Bacon Flavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I give CBD to my pets?
CBD is immensely effective for pain relief and is useful for aging pets with mobility problems. CBD also provides stress relief to pets and helps calm them down if they are being hyperactive.
Is CBD tincture safe for pets?
Our CBD Pet Tincture and other CBD products are perfectly safe for your pets as long as the products are derived from the hemp variety of the cannabis plant. Avoid products derived from the marijuana variety of cannabis because these are not safe for animals to consume. Due to the high levels of THC in these marijuana-based products, they can prove toxic to your pets.
Can my pet get high from CBD pet tinctures?
Because our CBD Pet Tincture comes from the hemp plant and contains less than 0.3% THC, your pet will not get high from the product. THC is responsible for the "high" feeling commonly associated with cannabis plants. Our CBD Pet Tincture is considered THC-free by regulatory standards.
What's the right CBD dose for my pet?
Potency varies per CBD product, so you must read the label carefully to know how much to give your pet. Start with the lowest recommended dose and wait 30-60 minutes for the effects to kick in. Only increase the dosage when truly needed. The same principle is applicable whether you're using the tinctures for anxiety or pain relief.
How do I use CBD pet tincture?
Fill the dropper with liquid by squeezing the rubber end until you get the desired dose line. Gently hold your pet and place the drop under its tongue. The sublingual method is the best, although in cases where the pet refuses to take the drops, the CBD oil is mixed into the food or treat.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.