Hubble Bubble Glass Hydratube
The Hubble Bubble is perfect for cooling down vapor and providing a smoother vaping experience! It is a 14mm female joint hydrotube bubbler that is compatible with any 14mm male joint. This product is best for those who want to draw air from the top of their bubbler.
- Includes one Hubble Bubble Glass Hydratube
- Requires silicone G-Cap to use with vape cartridges or other atomizers (not included)
- Compatible with any 14mm male adapter
- Good vapor conditioning
- Angled mouthpiece for comfort
- Small portable size
- Only 12.5cm / 5″ tall
- 20-30ml Capacity
- Unrestricted airflow
- Angled mouthpiece for comfort and to avoid neck strain
Setup, Usage, and Maintenance
How To Fill
- Always fill the Hubble Bubble from the top and pour any water out from the top.
- The optimal fill level can vary based on what atomizer you are using and your draw strength.
- If residue is collecting in the bottom of the Hubble Bubble and not the top, slightly increase the water level.
- If water is bubbling into your mouth as you use the tool, slightly decrease the water level.
How To Clean
- Fill the Hubble Bubble from the top with hot water.
- Shake the Hubble Bubble with your thumb over the mouthpiece to loosen and eliminate any residue.
- Pour any water out from the top.
- If you’ve gotten most of the residue out but still some stuck, turn the Hubble Bubble upside down under the hot tap so that it fills from the bottom. This will push any stuck residue out of the mouthpiece.
- If you try to flush from the top, you’ll end up with a buildup in the bottom, which is much harder to get rid of.
- Make your Hubble Bubble extra clean by adding a small amount of isopropyl alcohol to the bottom of the glassware. Shake it and pour out the remaining solvent from the mouthpiece. Rinse repeatedly with water to completely remove the solvent.
If you have any additional questions about how to use your Hubble Bubble, please contact us at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you as best as we can.
What is a bubbler?
Glass bubblers are seen as the "middle ground" between bongs and pipes. These tools are typically constructed as one-piece models, which makes them portable. If you enjoy getting high while you're on the road, this is the perfect option for you. A water chamber and a percolator work together to provide you with smoke that is reviving and filtered for your enjoyment.
How much water should you put in a bubbler?
There is no set amount of water you should put in your bubbler. All of it depends on how big your bubbler is. Most of the time, you have to submerge the downstem. If the downstem isn't in the water, the smoke won't move through the water. Instead, it will hit like a dry pipe with no diffusion. Keep in mind that the water keeps your smoke from getting too hot.
Are bubblers durable?
Most glass bubblers are made from quality and lab-grade borosilicate glass. Despite that, you should still be careful with the glass, but rest assured, it will last a long time because it is made of strong glass. If you take care of your glass bubbler and clean it well, it will hold up for a long time.
Is it better to use a bubbler than bongs or water pipes?
Even though pipes are easier to clean and carry around, they don't cool the smoke before it goes into your lungs. Because of this, using a bubbler makes it healthier to smoke because it cools the smoke, making the smoke less harmful to your body. A bubbler usually has a bent or straight neck with a body that comes in different sizes and shapes. Unlike a bong, a bubbler can have either a fixed bowl or a ground joint that can be used with removable bowls or nails, making them more versatile.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.