HCH Dab Tool
A dab tool is a fundamental piece to your concentrate kit. No matter how effective your wax and concentrates are, you can’t enjoy them if you can’t properly scoop them out! Harbor City Hemp’s dab tool can take your hash, shatter, wax, and other cannabis concentrates out from the container into your heated nail.
When it comes to tools, simplicity is the best! Our dab tool is not just simple. It is also extremely efficient and is guaranteed to function as it should. Simply grab the dab tool to scrape your concentrate, and you’re good to go.
- Pointed end
- Shovel end
- It comes with a carrying/storage case
How You Can Use the HCH Dab Tool
How You can use our dab tool to scoop a variety of cannabis concentrates. Concentrates can be made from a wide range of things, from sticky oils and resins to more fragile forms like crystalline ones. You can use our dab tool for scooping the following:
- Wax: Dabbing started with vaping wax concentrates. Since wax concentrates are sticky, you need a dab tool to scoop them. Without one, handling them can quickly become frustrating and messy.
- Oil: Oil is another type of concentrate that can be hard to work with because it is liquid. Even though oil doesn’t work well with tools, you can still use dab tools to make the oil easier to work with if necessary. Some oils are thicker than others, so you need to use special tools to ensure they are smoothly placed on your rig.
- Shatter: A shatter is a crystalline form of concentrate that looks like glass. It can be fragile and break easily. Shatter requires a dab tool to tear off a piece easily. Simply poke the concentrate using the pointed end and cut it into your optimal dose.
- Crumble: Depending on how it was made, crumble could be a very easy-to-use form of concentrate. Depending on how much the crumble has been whipped, it will either break into easy-to-measure pieces or become fine dust. If the crumble refuses to stick to the dab tool, simply heat the tool a little and let the wax melt on it.
- Rosin and resin: Rosin and resin are some of the most popular concentrates because they are easy to make. Simply scoop the concentrate using the dab tool and transfer it into your dab rig. Easy!
What is a dab tool?
As dabbing has become more popular, the number of things that can be used to improve the experience has grown. A dab tool or "dabber" makes dabbing much simpler and quicker. It allows you to put your concentrate on your dab nails easily.
Dab tools come in many different styles, materials, and colors, but we should remind you that efficiency is the best factor when determining which one is the best.
How do I use a dab tool?
When you use dab rigs, you will need dab tools to move your concentrate around. Since it is usually harder to work with concentrates than it is to work with regular flowers, tools are typically needed during the process. To use the HCH dab tool, pull a glob of wax off using the tip and transfer it into your rig.
Since the HCH dab tool has a pointed and shovel end, you can use it for various types of concentrates. The shovel end lets you get a larger-sized dab.
Is a dab tool required for dabbing?
Anyone who has tried dabbing cannabis concentrates knows that the nails used to do it get just as hot as the concentrates themselves. If you don't have the right tools for dabbing, you may burn yourself or even hurt yourself seriously. Some users drop concentrates onto their heating element with their fingers, but dabbers are the only tool you should use.
If you touch concentrates with your bare hands, you could transfer bacteria and oils from your skin to the valuable product. Your skin oils can break down the terpenes in your concentrates. Thus, always use a dabber or some other tool when handling dabs.
What is the pointed end of the dab tool for?
The pointed tip of the dab tool is often used to pull a glob of wax from the container to transfer it into your rig. It works great from getting into the tight corners of the container. You can also use the pointed end to move the concentrate around the bucket to keep it from vaporizing and move it to warmer spots.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.