3ml Delta 8 Distillate with CDTs
Now you can enjoy Delta 8 in its purest form. None of the unwanted compounds and solvents. This product contains 95% Delta 8 THC and 5% CO₂-extracted cannabis-derived terpenes.
This product has undergone stringent testing for your peace of mind. Use it any way you want it. D8 distillate can be used for vaping, dabbing, edibles, and topically.
Each batch of our D8 distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- 95% delta-8-THC
- Contains 5% CO₂-extracted cannabis-derived terpenes (CDTs)
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Suggested use: May take several hours for full effect and can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived delta-8-THC, an isomer of THC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- Do not heat the jar with the lid on to temperatures above 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Consult a physician before using this product. Use as directed or needed.
This product can be vaped, dabbed, infused into edibles, applied topically, or used sublingually.
If you are still determining your dosage, start low until you find your sweet spot.
Do not operate machinery or drive after consuming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Delta 8 the same as distillate?
The term distillate means to concentrate or extract. Delta 8, on the other hand, is a cannabinoid.
In this case, our Delta 8 Distillate CDT contains 95% Delta 8 THC mixed with 5% cannabis-derived terpenes.
What’s the difference between Delta 8 and Delta 9 distillate?
Although both cannabinoids share a few similarities, including their benefits, they have a few crucial differences.
For one, their chemical structure is different. Between the two, D8 is regarded by chemists as more molecularly stable. Additionally, it doesn’t oxidize as quickly as Delta 9.
That means that D8 has a longer shelf life, making it ideal for managing health symptoms.
When it comes to providing a high, many say that Delta 8 is mellower than Delta 9, a definite plus for medical patients and newbies.
Can you put Delta 8 distillate in a vape?
D8 distillate isn’t just one of the most potent Delta 8 products currently available in the market. It’s also one of the most versatile.
Whether you are a recreational user or a patient seeking some relief from your condition, there are a few ways to use D8 distillate, including vaping.
Vaping D8 makes it more bioavailable and activates the entourage effect quickly.
In fact, D8 vaping carts are popular among many users. But if you have a vaping setup, you can use the distillate version of D8 with your rig with just a few minor adjustments.
Can I drive after Delta 8?
Consuming Delta 8 can impair your senses. As such, we don’t recommend using this product before driving or operating machinery.
Aside from impairment, operating machinery or driving endangers other people and leaves you open to fines and charges.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.