1ml HHC CDT Cartridge (Hemp-Derived, CO₂ Extracted Terpenes)
Our vape cartridges are now available with hexahydrocannabinol or HHCC. They are perfect for those interested in HHC for vaping. The product is made with 7% CO2-extracted cannabis-derived terpenes for a more authentic smell and flavor.
Some terpenes have limited availability. Hence, some flavors may not be restocked right away. We are constantly adding new strains to replace those out of stock and no longer available.
All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
Product Features and Contents
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived HHC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test for THC.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can HHC with CDT get you high?
HHC is classified as a psychoactive cannabinoid, which means the substance can also produce euphoric effects like THC. But the whole experience with this extract is unique since it interacts differently with the endocannabinoid system. You’ll discover the difference when you consume the product. For now, you can rely on product reviews to have a headstart on its properties and effects. You may also research the cannabinoid to determine its place in the cannabis and healthcare industry. Our cartridge is, nevertheless, tested for cannabinoid potency and consumer safety.
How much HHC is enough for you?
It depends on your tolerance level or purpose for using the cannabis extract. You have to be aware of your limit at the outset and set your goals accordingly. Since this is loaded in a cartridge, dosing can be controlled by how long you draw from the vaping device. Take a few hits first, then observe how HHC works in your body. Once you feel the desired effects, stop to avoid adverse reactions from overconsumption.
When is the best time to use the product?
You can vape HHC any time of the day. But since it’s a psychoactive compound, it’s often used in the daytime. Many users have experienced a boost of energy and focus that benefited their work productivity and personal life. The substance now serves as a recreational and alternative medication for some folks.
How long does it take to feel the effects?
Within a few minutes after inhaling HHC vapors, you can already experience the effects. But the impact on your mind and body depends on your dosage and tolerance. You must be conscious of how the substance works in your system to know the correct dosage. The effects may last for several hours.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.