1ml HHC BDT Cartridge (Hemp-Derived)
HHC BDT is a rare combination that delivers potency and the flavors of top-rated strains, perfect for recreational use and the management of medical conditions.
Your favorite HHC BDT flavors are now available in a convenient cartridge form. Whether you want to try new flavors or replenish your stocks, you can purchase singles or a pack of five.
Buy a single cartridge, or buy five and mix and match flavors.
Each batch of our HHC distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Contains botanical-derived terpenes
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Vaping is the simplest way to enjoy HHC BDT. To use this product, all you have to do is pull on the cartridge from its mouthpiece.
Tolerance will vary from person to person, and it is best to start slow until you establish your sweet spot. You can increase your dosage after building up your tolerance.
Be aware that HHC is a psychoactive compound and can cause adverse reactions if you exceed the dosage for your current tolerance level.
Store the product in a cool, dry place away from children.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is HHC BDT?
Hexahydrocannabinol, or HHC, is a form of THC found in different varieties of cannabis and hemp. Compared to other cannabinoids like Delta 8, HHC has roughly 70% THC strength, making it a potent substance.
Although HHC and THC are nearly identical at the molecular level, there are a few key differences. For one, HHC has more hydrogenated carbons. Second, THC lacks an ester atom.
These differences give HHC more stability and heat resistance. In turn, these translate to a long shelf life.
What does BDT mean in carts?
Botanically derived terpenes or BDT refer to terpenes extracted from plant sources, including hemp.
Terpenes are chemical compounds that are found in plants and some animals and are linked to aromas, tastes, and colors.
Some of the terpenes found in cannabis and hemp plants can also be found in other plants. For example, linalool can be extracted from lavender, while limonene can be found in citrus fruits. Both can also be found in hemp and cannabis.
Is HHC stronger than Delta 8?
In terms of potency, Delta 8 is stronger than HHC.
Delta 8 produces psychoactive effects and can produce anxiety and paranoia in high doses. HHC, on the other hand, can induce relaxation and euphoria.
HHC is ideal for people looking for a less potent alternative to Delta 8.
Will HHC fail a drug test?
From a chemical structure standpoint, HHC is similar to Delta 8 and Delta 9. It is widely believed that the body processes HHC the same way it does other cannabinoids.
As such, it is highly likely that a positive result will appear should you take a drug test after consuming HHC.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.