1ml HHC BDT Cartridge (Hemp-Derived, 5 Pack)
Convenient. Discreet. Economical.
If you’re curious about HHC and its effect, vaping is the perfect starting point. Infused with botanically-derived terpenes, HHC is the perfect companion whether you want to relax or find a good measure of relief from your symptoms.
Choose from highly-rated Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid flavors. Or with this five-pack, mix and match your carts.
Each batch of our HHC distillate is tested for potency, heavy metals, residual solvents, pesticides, mycotoxins, and microbes. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Includes five (5) of our 1ml HHC BDT Cartridges
- Contains botanical-derived terpenes
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product may oxidize and change to a pink/amber color when exposed to oxygen, light, and/or heat. This is normal!
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high-quality product, all of our products are produced in an FDACS-licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Before vaping on HHC, consult your physician. Use as needed or as directed by your doctor.
HHC is potent and, as such, can cause some throat harshness. As such, we recommend adjusting voltage as needed and taking smaller puffs, taking care not to exceed three seconds for each puff.
If you haven’t used HHC before, we suggest starting with a low dosage until you have developed your tolerance for it.
Do not use it if you are going to drive or operate machinery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does HHC do for you?
Like other cannabinoids, HHC can make you high.
But this high is different from the one you get from Delta 9 or Delta 8. Compared to Delta 9 and Delta 8, the high you get from HHC is slightly less potent. Some users who have tried both HHC and Delta 8 say that the highs from both are almost similar.
One important thing to note about the effects of HHC, specifically mood change, is that these come more gradually.
Can you overdose on HHC?
Although cannabinoids are not toxic to humans, ingesting too much HHC can lead to adverse side effects.
These bad side effects include lightheadedness, anxiety, and paranoia.
Your endocannabinoid system, or ECS, is capable of handling large doses of HHC without the risk of death.
Does HHC make you tired the next day?
HHC can definitely make you groggy or sleepy, as do some cannabinoids. However, both effects wear off shortly after you get high.
But does HHC make you tired the next day?
Not necessarily. It is worth noting that how you consume HHC can affect the effects you get. Some users say that vaping or dabbing can lead to sleepiness and grogginess.
On the other hand, if HHC is ingested in edible form, you may feel more alert and stimulated.
Does HHC increase blood pressure?
HHC doesn’t increase blood pressure. Instead, it aids in lowering blood pressure.
Because HHC aids in getting better sleep and managing stress and anxiety, it is perfect for people with hypertension.
Of course, consuming HHC isn’t enough. But coupled with a healthy lifestyle, it can provide a significant health boost.
Due to varying state laws, we are unable to ship some products to certain states. To view a list of these shipping restrictions, view our Shipping Policy here.
Vape products can only be shipped to certain states at this time due to PACT Act compliance. To view a list of states that vape products can be shipped to at this time, click here. Orders shipping to states other than Florida that contain vape cartridges or vape accessories (ex. batteries) will require 21+ adult signature required at delivery.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.