CBD Pet Tincture 1500mg (THC-Free, Peanut Butter Flavor)
Our 1500mg CBD tincture is a great choice for those looking for a CBD tincture for their pet that is THC-free (no detectable THC in lab results).
Each batch of our CBD tincture is tested for cannabinoid potency and the source isolate used is additionally tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides. All product and source cannabinoid COAs can be found on our Product COA page.
- Serving Size: 1/2 dropperful (0.5ml [25mg CBD])
- Total CBD concentration of 1500mg (50mg/ml)
- Bottle includes graduated dropper with 1ml capacity
- Suggested use: Give 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your veterinarian. May take several hours for full effect and can vary from pet to pet. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between different pets.
- Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- Ingredients: Organic MCT Oil, Hemp Extract, Natural Peanut Butter Flavoring
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut)
- This product contains a total Delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- This product is Bacon Flavored.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant.
Buy CBD Pet Tincture Now
Looking for a natural THC-free CBD tincture for your furry friend? Then Harbor City Hemp CBD pet tincture is your absolute go-to. This CBD tincture is uniquely formulated to simulate calmness and alleviate health problems in your dogs and cats.
Our 1500 mg CBD tincture is a user-friendly product. And with pets` all-time favorite flavor, peanut butter, you can add this to their food or water or simply apply it under their tongue with the dropper.
This product is a 100 percent natural product infused with pure cannabidiol, organic MCT oil, and valuable nutrients. All these ingredients will improve your pet’s immune system and relieve its pain.
Whether your pet is going through hard times, dealing with pain or health issues, or you simply want to improve their life quality, CBD Pet Tincture is the answer.
If they have already received their daily CBD dosage but still feel unsettled, don’t rush into extra dosage. Note that it can take a few hours before seeing the full effects, and each pet may react differently to CBD Pet Tincture.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is CBD oil?
CBD, short for cannabidiol, is one of the most prominent chemical compounds found in the hemp plant. Unlike THC, another substance in cannabis, CBD oil is completely safe and has no psychoactive features.
CBD products are mainly used for different medical purposes among humans and animals. By binding to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system of pets, this compound enhances animals’ health and helps them live better lives.
2. Is CBD oil safe for animals?
CBD pet supplements in the U.S. cannabis market are driven from hemp plants, with no or minimum THC (under 0.3 percent). Unlike THC, CBD has no side effects or risks for animals and can be used in different ways.
If your loyal friend has just gone through surgery or needs a health boost, CBD Pet Tinctures can offer a variety of benefits without any risks.
3. What does 1500mg CBD Pet Tincture offer?
Rich in pure and effective hemp oil, Harbor City Hemp CBD Pet Tincture is a great supplement for your pet’s health if the vet approves. CBD is known to be an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antispasmodic, and therefore, it can help your quadruped friend live a long and happy life.
4. How should I use CBD Pet Tincture?
Harbor City Hemp Pet Tincture contains 1500 mg of natural CBD oil, with each drop containing around 1 mg of CBD oil. Start with one drop of CBD per 1kg of your pet’s body weight. Do this for a week, and then you can double the dosage. It is advised to repeat this twice a day rather than giving them all at once.
If your pet has been ill or is in major pain, it’s best to ask a veterinarian for the optimal dosage. Note that starting with a high dosage can cause side effects such as dry mouth, sleepiness, stomach issues, and low blood pressure in animals.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMER
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18 or 21 depending on the laws of your governing state or territory. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use, especially if you have a medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using any of these products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. The statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These statements and the products of this company are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.